Winter Golf Packages
Golf isn’t just a Summer game!
We all know that the lack of daylight means less opportunity to play golf during the period between November and March. Join us for a winter golf getaway enjoying all the traditions of our 18th-century coaching Inn.
Please call us on 023 8081 2214 so we can help you choose your ideal golf package. Our 1-night packages can include either one or two rounds of golf and our 2-night package includes a round on each course.
Winter Golf Package Tariffs
|Sunday to Thursday
|Friday and Saturday
|1 nights & 2 rounds||2 nights & 2 rounds||2 nights & 3 rounds||3 nights & 3 rounds. Sun – Wed||1 nights & 1 rounds||2 nights & 2 rounds||2 nights & 3 rounds||3 nights & 3 rounds. Thurs – Sun|
|November – March||£119||£159||£179||£245||£134||£184||£206||£265|
All rates quoted are per person per stay, sharing a Classic double or twin bedded room or in a single room.
- Dinner, bed and breakfast and golf on our 18-hole courses
- £25 per person allowance for the meal (parties over six will enjoy our special three-course golfers menu)
- Full New Forest breakfast
Special Offer for Groups
If on arrival your group is 12 people or more you will receive a complimentary stay with golf for one person.
- A supplement of £10.00 per person will be charged should you wish to play The Manor Course in place of The Forest Course (course allocation will be advised subject to availability)
- Tee times are based on playing in four balls and therefore a two ball may be paired up with other golfers.
- Double or twin-bedded room single occupancy supplement applies: mid-season £40 per person, per night; high-season £50 per person, per night.
- Upgrade supplements apply: Forest Room, £15.00 per person per night, Estate Room, £20.00 per person, per night or a Manor Room, £25.00 per person, per night. If there is a non-golfer in your party the tariff will be £99.00 per person, per night.
- Rates are inclusive of VAT at 20%
Our Top Winter Golf Break: Sunday Driver – £114.00 per person
To include dining with a £25.00 allowance for your meal (parties over 6 will have a 3 course golfers menu), bed and breakfast and 36 holes, 18 holes Sunday afternoon and 18 holes on Monday morning (1 round of each course).