COVID-19: An Important Update from The Bell Inn
The Bell Inn wanted to update you as a valued customer, on the steps that we are taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19, as we are still continuing to operate as usual.
Like all small independent businesses, we are continuing to carefully follow and constantly monitor official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England on a daily basis.
It is of critical importance that all our procedures are actively in place, in order to support the health and wellbeing of our customers as well as our own staff.
To combat the spread of COVID-19, we have the following procedures in place:
– NHS notices on all main entrances to the building
– Full staff training and awareness on prevention of the spread of COVID-19
– Constant emphasis on frequent and proper hand washing in compliance with government guidelines
– Deep cleaning all contact points in rooms and around the hotel, throughout both day and night shifts
– We are providing hand sanitiser in our public WCs, as well as all front of house and back of house service areas. There is sanitiser at our main reception desk area and we encourage all guests and visitors to make use of this on arrival
– We are working with local health authorities and our local hotelier’s association to ensure best practice
– The tables in all of our bar and restaurant areas have been set further apart. Condiments have been removed, to be sanitised between each use. All surfaces, including door handles, card machines and furniture, are being sanitised on a regular basis
Self-isolating rooms are available to hire for anyone who may have to work from home but doesn’t have a sufficient internet connection where they live.
We also can provide meeting and function room hire for isolated workers only, including complimentary fast WiFi.
We are offering non-contact room service on all food and drinks.
In addition, we have full complimentary car parking during the day and for overnight stays. If you have a booking with us and find yourself unable to travel, we can transfer your booking to a future date. If you wish to call us to discuss your reservation or have any other queries, please get in touch on 023 8081 2214 and one of our reception team will do their best to assist you.
In the meantime, the New Forest is as open and as welcoming as ever for those wishing to get away into the countryside for some fresh air. Even if it’s just to get the dog out for a walk, pop in for a snack, a drink or meal with us. We very much look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
From all at the Bell Inn
Please call our reservations team 023 8081 2214 or email us at email@example.com.